Thursday, August 22, 2013

Manningham FEASTival bargains on 23rd of August.

I saw the promotion of the Manningham FEASTival online and thought I'd check out the specials. Some aren't particularly good but some do offer good value. The following are the offers I thought may be worth considering.

Cocoa Moon Cafe Warrandyte – Buy one get one free coffee.
Eastern Court Restaurant – 50% of the total bill when you mention the FEASTival.
Yarra Valley Country Club – specials look interesting but I don't know their regular prices.

Be careful however with the offers. I could not find an end date for the FEASTival and that could catch some people out.

Kelvin Eldridge
Online Connections
www.OnlineConnections.com.au
Call 0415 910 703 for computer support.
Servicing Templestowe, Doncaster, Eltham and the surrounding area.

No comments: