Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Computer PC repair: Doncaster, Templestowe, Eltham areas

Computer PC Repair: Covering Doncaster, Templestowe and Eltham area with no call-out fee or travel charge. Other areas covered with travel time charged so the closer you are to Templestowe the better.

If your computer is giving you grief and you need assistance give me a call on 0415 910 703. I’ll visit your home or business at a time convenient to you. If you live in, or your business is based in Templestowe, Templestowe Lower, Lower Plenty, Montmorency, Eltham, Doncaster or Doncaster East, because you’re local, there is no call-out fee or travel time.

I’ve found a number of people who are stumped by a problem and have taken hours to try to fix the problem, but because I’ve seen the problem before I’ve been able to fix the problem very quickly at minimal cost. I don’t charge a minimum fee, a call-out fee or travel time for locals, so people only pay for the time to fix the problem. Where problems are tricky I’m also happy to set a fixed fee so people aren’t concerned about costs blowing out. I’ve seen one real estate agent have a virus removed for over $700, something which is 2-3 times more than you’d expect to pay. At that price you could purchase a new computer. You don’t want to experience that type of shock to your budget.

If you have a desktop computer, notebook or netbook computer which is giving you problems, give me a call. I offer a satisfaction guarantee which gives you peace of mind that you’ll get your computer fixed at a reasonable price.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.OnlineConnections.com.au
Call 0415 910 703 is you require assistance.

No comments: